"Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, it there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy meditate on these things." Phil 4:8

June 7, 2011

Warrior Prayers:Are you ready?

It is the day before we embark on this 21 day journey to lift up our boys before the Lord and watch what He will do in each of their lives.  As I looked at my boys today, I remembered how blessed I have been to be given these two lives to nurture and raise up in His ways.  I have to remember that they aren't mine but His and He has a plan for them!  I will only know what "His ways" are for my sons by digging deep into His Word and bringing each of them before Him and the the most important part is to WAIT for His response.

Before we begin our journey, make sure that you have your copy of  Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most, it is available as a PDF download or on your Amazon Kindle.  The book is priced at $5.97 so every mom will be able to join. We will be reading through this and using it as our guide in focusing on specific areas of prayer in our sons lives.

If you haven't already sent me a message letting me know that you will be joining us for this challenge, please drop me a message at dml4jc@gmail.com.  I want to pray for you and your sons during this journey, so if you would let me know your name and the names, ages and any special needs your sons have, that will help me to specifically pray for you.  (All of this information will be kept in confidence)

Blessings on you and your families!

No comments: