"Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, it there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy meditate on these things." Phil 4:8

March 10, 2011

Something New!

I am embarking on a new adventure into the blog-o-sphere!

"Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and feed on His faithfulness, Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass." (Ps.37:3-5)

 On this journey, I will blog about my life, my family, our homeschooling experience, and my life as a mom to two "special" boys.  Daily journaling about the "Delight" in that day. My hope is that others will be encouraged, and blessed when they visit.

Blessings,
Denise