"Whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, it there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy meditate on these things." Phil 4:8

January 15, 2012

Join the Birthday Party Bash at Our Simple Country Life

Blogging is such a new a fun adventure!  I have met so many wonderful women over the last 10 months. One special lady in particular is Esther over at Our Simple Country Life.  She has encouraged me with scripture that points me back to the Savior, she has shared practical cooking, cleaning and organizing advice, She has had fun link ups about all sorts of things so I could meet other wonderful ladies, she shared her testimony this summer when her boys had an accident, and I was able to pray for her. I have admired her devotions and love for the Lord and how she is able to accomplish so much with such beauty and wisdom while raising a large family.  


Well, her blog turned 3 today!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!


[yum1_thumb44.jpg]


I want to invite you all over to her blog for a fun celebration this week, and she is the one giving the gifts!   Check out the giveaway today, it is a beautiful card organizer from Dayspring.  I know you will be blessed to join the celebration and hang out with us each week as we encourage each other on in our lives and especially our walks with the Lord!


Blessings,
Denise

1 comment:

Graced Simplicity said...

Hello Denise,

I was writing to inform you, that you are a winner! :0) On Day 1 of the OSCL Birthday Bash, you won the
DaySpring Card Organizer {$10 value}

If you can send me an e-mail with your mailing address, I will get that Organizer mailed to you! :0)

Thank you, so much for helping me celebrate 3 wonderful years. The Lord has truly been good.

Much Love & Blessings,
ESTHER
www.oursimplecountrylife.com

oursimplecountrylife{AT}gmail{DOT}com