"This is the day that the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it"
I woke up not feeling well. I must have caught a germ from my sweet son who has been sick this last week. I could be depressed and discouraged because I missed seeing relatives from out of town. However, I am choosing to rejoice because:
- I have another day with my family.
- I don't have a terminal illness.
- I have a loving husband.
- I have been given the joy of being a Mommy.
- Being a Mommy gives me the opportunity to snuggle my kids even when they are sick.
- I got to sing praise songs with my 5 year old today and dance around being silly.
Choosing to find "delight" in my day is turning out to be healing to my soul. Have a blessed day!